Building a culture of recognition requires careful cultivation of the link between behaviour and outcome as well as awareness of the importance of recognizing employees regularly. This makes the tie to performance that much more transparent for employees.
Issues covered in this Speaker Series include:
- Which are the most effective recognition programs or practices that companies are currently using to promote employee recognition?
- Which recognition vehicles have employers started, or stopped, using?
- Insights into the greatest enablers of successful recognition programs.
- How can companies measure or quantify recognition outcomes?
- What are the main obstacles to program success?
Please join us for an informative Speaker Series reception.
3:00pm - 3:45pm - Guest Arrival & Networking
3:45pm - 3:50pm - Welcome - Donovan Volk, VP Sales & Marketing, JWN
3:50pm - 4:25pm - Speaker Presentations:
Gary Beckstrand, Vice President, O.C. Tanner Institute
Neil Shastri, Leader—Global Insights & Innovation, Aon Hewitt
4:25pm – 4:35pm - Q&A - Donovan Volk, VP Sales & Marketing, JWN
4:35pm – 4:40pm - Closing remarks - Donovan Volk, VP Sales & Marketing, JWN
4:40pm – 5:30pm – Networking